The eligibility of the consultancy will be judged by the existing executive board members and the membership confirmation will be decided by the FECON members and executive board members. In order to be an eligible member of FECON an educational consultancy should meet the following criteria.
- Must be actively involved in the consultancy field for a year or more.
- Must be a recognized and ethical educational consultant in Nepal that has a good image in the industry.
- Must not be involved in any criminal and dishonest activities.
- Must not be engaged in giving out misleading and unethical advertisements.
- Must get a reference from one existing member.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Becoming a FECON members means adding value to your business.
FECON conducts yearly evaluations of its members and they must renew their memberships annually by fulfilling the membership criteria.